I know you’re busy and want to maximize your time. This is one reason that I offer the option of psychotherapy via telehealth. Therapy without leaving the comfort of your home or during your lunch hour!
Online psychotherapy is offered via a simple-to-use, live, two-way video conference using a secure platform that complies with HIPAA requirements to ensure privacy and security compliance.
How Does On-line Video Therapy Work?
Prior to your appointment, you will be sent an Email reminder of your online video therapy session. You simply click on a link to enter the virtual waiting room. You should be in a private space and utilize headphones for the utmost privacy. If you can stream services, like Netflix, on your device, then you can use the platform.
Who Is Eligible?
Dr. Beverly Pedroche is a PSYPACT authorized psychologist allowed to provide mental health services to residents in 39 states. Click here for list of states.
Prior to scheduling your first video appointment, you may be asked to speak briefly with Dr. Beverly Pedroche to determine eligibility.
Will My Insurance Cover Telehealth?
Some do and some don’t. It is your responsibility to inquire with your insurance company about whether or not you will receive reimbursement for telehealth services. A superbill will be provided to you or submitted for you, electronically, at your request.
Benefits of Telehealth:
- Time-saving – no commute! A 45-minute session takes only 45 minutes of your time.
- Utmost in privacy – no sitting in waiting rooms with other patients.
- Convenience. No sitter? No transportation? Got the sniffles? You can still have your therapy session, as long as you have internet access.
- Access to more providers. Your therapist does not have to be within driving distance.
- Comfort. Many people find that being in their own “space” is more comfortable and some find it easier to share revealing, personal information if they are in the comfort of their own home. Grab your favorite cozy blanket or cup of tea and let’s get this therapy session started!
Pets welcomed and encouraged.
Current Fees (subject to change):
Initial Consultation (45-60 minutes): $275
Follow-up Individual Psychotherapy Sessions (45 minutes): $185