Do you ever think:
- I look like I have it all together, but inside, I am discontent, full of self-doubt, and want something different than what I have.
- I get depressed/anxious and don’t know what to do about it or how to get out of it.
- I’m so stressed out. I just can’t cope with everything I have going on.
- I want to become more empowered, more assertive, more self-confident, but I don’t know where to start.
- The “golden years” are not so golden. This is not what I expected at this stage of my life.
You’re not alone! These are just some of the problems that I help people resolve through psychotherapy.
How Can Psychotherapy Help?
Learn Coping Skills – Develop skills to aid with improving relationships, decision making, problem-solving, boundary setting, effective communication, and managing stress, depression, and anxiety.
Empowerment – Identify your strengths and embrace them. Gain the courage and confidence to take control of your life, squash your goals, and then set bigger ones!
Self-Discovery – Explore your negative thoughts and patterns and answer the questions, “Why do I do what I do?,” “Is it too late to change?,” and more.
Finding Balance – Determine what is important to you and how to expend your time and energy accordingly. Learn when to say yes and when to say no.
Support – Receive unbiased support from a professional who is trained and experienced in using research-based techniques to help you feel better.